- In January, the Heritage Bible makes a return to the fold as the re-branded Single Column Personal Size Bible. Crossway is moving forward with a Calfskin binding of this one, breaking with its traditional in-house top grain cowhide.
- Also in the January/February time-frame, and much to the joy of a number of Bible aficionados, the Jongbloed produced Heirloom Legacy returns to print. For a while it was uncertain if this edition would return. We'll see how long the next run lasts given that the standard edition of the Legacy is out of print and Crossway has no intentions on republishing it.
- Winter 2017 will see the Compact Bible and Study Bible given a natural leather, flap with strap treatment.
- The success of the multi-volume ESV Reader's Bible will be followed up with a Goatskin over-board edition in the Summer/Fall 2017 time-frame.
- Summer/Fall 2017 will also see the Large Print ESV get a top grain cowhide treatment.
Monday, December 12, 2016
Crossway's 2017 Publishing Agenda
Crossway, the publisher of the ESV, has a formidable publishing agenda for 2017. Plans are always subject to change, but it looks like there will be more than a few items of note: